CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & OCCUPANCY
- Please read these conditions carefully. On checking-in each person (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest” or "Invitee") occupying or visiting The Jetty Resort and/ or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences.
- Credit and Debit cards accepted include MasterCard and Visa card. American Express and Diners cards are not accepted.
- Where a credit card is not available a $200 cash bond will be required on check in for any damages or charges, as will Drivers license or passport details.
- At time of booking a deposit is required for all bookings. Please see Deposit and Cancellation policy.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the confirmation email and/or invoice. Check in commences at 2pm. Check out is 10am on the morning of departure.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, please see the deposit & cancellation policy. The Jetty Resort encourage all guests to obtain appropriate travel insurance.
- Only the number of people shown on the booking may stay in the apartment overnight. Guests in rooms after 10pm are deemed as overnight guests. Any adult or child not included in your booking will be charged at $20 per guest per night.
- Swimming pool and BBQ areas are for the use of in-house guests only.
- An additional charge of $150.00 will apply for any keys which are lost or damaged.
- Smoking is not permitted in any rooms or within 5m of any entrance. A minimum charge of $200 applies if breached. Management reserves the right to terminate your accommodation if this policy is breached and all pre paid funds will be forfeited. Any charges and/or call out fees resulting from any fire service being called to The Jetty Resort will also be payable by the Guest and are in addition to the $200 penalty.
- Disturbance/Noise Complaints can be reported to reception or contact the after- hours Caretaker. Offending guests will be charged a $100 fee if a Jetty Resort representative is called in after 10pm.
- After hours emergencies: A message can be left for the Caretaker by calling 90713333 or use the intercom at reception.
- Lock-Out Procedure: A fee of $50 will be charged in the event staff are called out between 6pm – 8am due to misplaced or lost keys to gain access to the property. In the event of being locked out please dial 08 90713333.
- We accept bookings in good faith and these bookings may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. That is, if the property is sold or withdrawn from the letting pool, if the property is altered in any way, or any other bona fide reason.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest.
- Charges will be made for any additional cleaning required.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which the Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities at The Jetty Resort is accurate we cannot be held responsible for any misinterpretation. If any feature or facility is essential to the guest’s requirements we suggest the guest checks this with the reservation staff at time of booking.
- The guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction to the Guest and removal of the Guest’s property.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises, with the exception of service dogs.
- Under 18’s: All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID on check in.
- The guest agrees to pay daily rate on apartment for any downtime on the unit caused by damage by the guest. (i.e.: Unit cannot be rented out)
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions
This policy applies to direct reservations (via phone, email, walk-in). Reservations made online will have conditions specific to the particular online travel agent/booking site.
- A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
- A deposit of 1 night tariff is due when the reservation is made and will confirm a booking.
- The balance of the tariff is due on arrival (or such other time as stated).
The Jetty Resort encourage all guests to obtain appropriate travel insurance.
The Jetty Resort adopts the following practice when dealing with cancellation of a reservation. This policy applies to direct reservations (via phone, email, walk-in). Reservations made online will have conditions specific to the particular online travel agent/booking site.
Includes Long Weekends, Easter, 1st Dec to 1st Feb, and School Holidays
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking.
Low and Mid Season:
All other dates excluding High Season periods.
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking.
Short Notice Bookings
- Where a booking is made less than 48 hours prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking
Government imposed Travel Restrictions
- Where a booking is cancelled due to Government restrictions that are either not removed as expected, extended, or reimposed, the customer should contact The Jetty Resort whereby they will be offered a refund or credit note (to be used at a later time), where such an offer is at the absolute discretion of The Jetty Resort. The Jetty Resort reserves the right to withhold some monies to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.